WEDDING COSTS based on 34 people
1) Chairs and top table for the ceremony
2) English mother tongue celebrant fee and coordination
3) Wedding Dinner for 34 people.
Wedding banquet composed by
Standing buffet with finger foods and prosecco (1 hour of services)
– 1 Entree
– 1 First course
– 1 Main course and side dish
– Wedding Cake
– Wine, 1/2 bottle each
4) Planning assistance as below
- Assist venues availability and booking
- E-mail and phoning assistance during period until wedding
- Presence on the day of two planners. One lady will assist you personally
- Presence on the day before the wedding
- Assistance to you and presence to meet the vendors and the venues before the wedding day to visit the venues and
- Organization of the ceremony with the celebrant
- Coordination of various aspect of the wedding
- Scheduling program of ceremony, cocktail, dinner, party, speeches, etc..
- Assistance to bride and groom and toastmaster and guests on the day
- Assistance for flowers, hairdresser, photos, transfers, music, etc…
- Check venue and suppliers
- Act as point of contact for all suppliers and the venue
- Ensure the venue is set-up appropriately
- Ensure suppliers are set-up in accordance with the plan
- Ensure suppliers are delivering to contract on the day (including venue(s), caterers, entertainers, photographers etc.)
- Ensure the venue is left as agreed contractually
5) Hairdresser and make up for the bride
It includes: trial before the wedding day for the bride;
Hairstyle and make on the wedding day;
All day service for getting ready, ceremony, wedding reception party, wedding cake, party up to 1.30 a.m.
All the originals without copyright
130 edited photos ready to print
7) Bride bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets
1 Bride bouquet
2 Bridesmaids bouquet
8) SIAE – Italian music tax to cover the copyright
A DJ will play for you at the wedding standing buffet cocktail and after the wedding cake for the party
VAT 1.975,60 €
14.420,00 € +
Extras to be quoted later on your choice
Band if you want to evaluate this option
Centerpieces and other decor
Day before or day after
Drinks and bar
Trip and accommodation costs for the planners
Extras under request
OUR PRESENTS AT THE BOOKING
1) A bottle of Prosecco with fruits in the bridal room when you’ll come back from the wedding party
2) Two compositions of flowers for the mothers
RENTAL OF THE BORGO
ALL THE BORGO – Price per WEEK (7 nights)
Low Season – (From Middle Oct to Mid Dec and Feb)
Middle Season – (Mar/Apr/ May – Middle Sept to Middle Oct)
High Season – (Jun/Jul/Aug and Mid of Sept)
The Borgo can accommodate up to 34 people in five beautiful villas and two apartments:
Villa 1 – Sleeps up to 8
This Villa is a large villa set within its own private garden. It has the advantage of a beautiful swimming pool with pool house and full changing and shower facilities. There is also a covered area for al fresco eating.
The property comprises: Sitting Room, Study, Library/Hall, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 2 Dressing Rooms, Swimming Pool.
Villa 2 – Sleeps up to 6
This Villa has remarkable far-reaching views over the surrounding countryside. It has its’ own private pool and garden with long expanses of lawn, a vine-covered pergola and an abundance of rosemary, agapanthus, lavender and roses. There is a delightful terrace for outdoor dining with a table that can seat 12.
The property comprises: Sitting Room, Study, Dining Room, Kitchen, Gym, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Covered Dining Patio, Swimming Pool.
Villa 3 – Sleeps up to 6
This house is an extremely comfortable house with a most welcoming atmosphere. Two small but delightful gardens offer al fresco dining or a quiet spot to read.
The property comprises: Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Study, Covered Terrace, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms.
Villa 4 – Sleeps up to 6
This house is a private villa built of stone, situated in the middle of the 11th century village.
The property comprises: Sitting Room, Dining Room, Large Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms.
Villa 5 – Sleeps up to 4
This house has a large elegant sitting room with working fireplace, beamed ceilings and stone flagged floors. There is a beautifully equipped modern kitchen which leads out onto a dining terrace.
The property comprises: Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Dining Terrace, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms.
Apartments 1 and 2 up to 4 people
FACILITIES – TWO SWIMMING POOLS; RESTAURANT; BAR