1 – Why this venue?
A) Top and Exclusive
Because it is “YOUR VENUE” and you can invite your guests to join your wedding in your personal historical “house”. It’s at your full disposal for your wedding day with only one event per day.
- Large terrace overlooking Umbrian hillsides
- Covered areas
- Bar and sitting rooms
- Dance room
B) Religious, Civil or Symbolic?
Your celebration is not a problem for us. With Churches, civil wedding room or just a symbolic we can satisfy each type of wedding celebration you need.
- Catholic in church
- Civil wedding rooms
- Symbolic wedding
- Blessing wedding celebration
C) Services on site
Our staff will help to organize and plan your wedding, both before and during your wedding day, allowing you to feel spoiled and special and never left alone.
- Professional planner assistance
- Wedding day presence
- Decor, music, hairdresser, etc..
D) Close by
Avoid long journeys to you and your guests. The venue is easy to reach and is only one hour and half far from intercontinental airports of Rome and close by to the most beautiful towns in Tuscany and Umbria.
- Easy to reach directly by rail from Rome
- Halfway between Rome and Florence
- Tollroad only 7 Kms from town
- Easy to reach also by bus transfers
E) Walking distances
The venue is located in the historic town of Orvieto, a gorgeous hill top town in Umbria. Having your wedding at LA DOMUS means that the town will be your Wedding venue. You have within walking distances:
- Bars, trattorie, shops
- Wedding celebration rooms
- Train station
Don’t worry about Accommodation. Within walking distances you have plenty of different budget hotels for all your guests to choose from.
- Special bridal suite
- B&B and Hotels
- Villas to rent around the town
- Special prices for wedding party
2 – CEREMONY
3 – Reception
Reception is the way to party with your guests, a very important moment of your wedding. This venue dated from the 12th century is within walking distance of the Church and allows you to have the meal and party dance in the same place.
A big terrace with a stunning view over the countryside allows you to have an open-air reception meal, or in case of raining or cold weather you can hold your reception in covered space under a vaulted ceiling from XVII century.
Your guests can reach the venue in less than 10 minutes walking.
You have different options depending on your taste and weather.
- Cocktail inside and reception meal open air in the terrace with view of hillsides.
- Cocktail outside and reception meal inside.
- Cocktail inside and reception meal inside in case of rain.
The music can be played up to 1.30 A.M and you can have a room dedicated to this.
The venue is at full disposal in exclusive for you
Accomodation – Price per night including breakfast.
4 stars hotel – 1 Bridal Suite; 1 Suite; 2 Junior Suite; 18 Doubles- 3.000 € per night 3 stars hotel – 2 Superiors; 8 doubles – 1100 € per night
Other rooms available under request at similar price
City tax – from 2.20 e to 3.00 € per person per night
Wedding costs based on 90 people
1) Frescoed room for the ceremony
2) English mother tongue celebrant fee and coordination
3) Wedding Dinner for 90 people.
The menu includes:
1 bottle of Prosecco each 5 people; Water; Fruit Juice
Selection of fries vegetables
Ham; warm focaccie
Selecton of cheese
Filled pasta sfoglia
1 First course
1 Main course
Wedding cake (one layer cake italian style)
Fruit and dessert buffet
Water Wine: 1/2 bottle each person during the seated meal
The price includes, tables, chairs, cover chairs, plats, cutlery, waiters.
4) Planning assistance as below
- Assist venues availability and booking
- E-mail and phoning assistance during period until wedding
- Presence on the day of two planners. One lady will assist you personally
- Presence on the day before the wedding
- Assistance to you and presence to meet the vendors and the venues before the wedding day to visit the venues and
- Organization of the ceremony with the celebrant
- Coordination of various aspect of the wedding
- Scheduling program of ceremony, cocktail, dinner, party, speeches, etc..
- Assistance to bride and groom and toastmaster and guests on the day
- Assistance for flowers, hairdresser, photos, transfers, music, etc…
- Check venue and suppliers
- Act as point of contact for all suppliers and the venue
- Ensure the venue is set-up appropriately
- Ensure suppliers are set-up in accordance with the plan
- Ensure suppliers are delivering to contract on the day (including venue(s), caterers, entertainers, photographers etc.)
- Ensure the venue is left as agreed contractually
5) Hairdresser and make up for the bride
It includes: trial before the wedding day for the bride;
Hairstyle and make on the wedding day;
All day service for getting ready, ceremony, wedding reception party, wedding cake, party up to 1.30 a.m.
all the originals without copyright
130 edited photos ready to print
7) Bride bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets
1 Bride bouquet
2 Bridesmaids bouquet
8) SIAE – Italian music tax to cover the copyright
A DJ will play for you at the wedding standing buffet cocktail and after the wedding cake for the party
17.980,00€ + VAT 1.733,60€
Extras to be quoted later on your choice
Band if you want to evaluate this option
Centerpieces and other decor
Day before or day after
Drinks and bar
Trip and accommodation costs for the planners
Extra on request
1) A bottle of Prosecco with fruits in the bridal room when you’ll come back from the wedding party
2) Two compositions of flowers for the mothers