Scarlett Weddings specialise in international wedding planning services including finding the perfect venue and managing all aspects of your special day. One of our newest partners is a legendary and luxury hotel La Mamounia in Marrakech.
The architecture and decor of the deluxe hotel La Mamounia has attracted some of the most-known figures and celebrities – from Winston Churchill to Princess Caroline of Monaco and Poppy Delevingne who held her second wedding ceremony at La Mamounia.
The venue is located just a stone’s throw away from the famous Jamaa El Fna Square, La Mamounia resort stands and serene. La Mamounia is close enough to the mesmerising chaos of the medina but still an intimate oasis of tranquillity and peace.
Rooms are decorated in warm and rich tones aimed to create a welcome ambience and offer a stunning view over the town and the inner garden. Services include a welcome cocktail. local delicacies and a welcome pack full of sophisticated products.
Considered as the most romantic hotel in Marrakech, La Mamounia is perfect wedding venue for the most important day of your life. All your wishes for a luxury wedding, a unique anniversary or special celebration will come true and no detail will be left to chance. A fairytale location, steeped in history, to celebrate an important day in your life.
- Assist venues availability and booking
- E-mail and phoning assistance during period until wedding
- Presence on the day of two planners. One lady will assist you personally
- Presence on the day before the wedding
- Assistance to you and presence to meet the vendors and the venues before the wedding day to visit the venues and
- Organization of the ceremony with the celebrant
- Coordination of various aspect of the wedding
- Scheduling program of ceremony, cocktail, dinner, party, speeches, etc..
- Assistance to bride and groom and toastmaster and guests on the day
- Assistance for flowers, hairdresser, photos, transfers, music, etc…
- Floral decor, Bridal bouquet and buttoners
- Check venue and suppliers
- Act as point of contact for all suppliers and the venue
- Ensure the venue is set-up appropriately
- Ensure suppliers are set-up in accordance with the plan
- Ensure suppliers are delivering to contract on the day (including venue(s), caterers, entertainers, photographers etc.)
- Ensure the venue is left as agreed contractually